- On Friday evening I discovered that YoYo Games has a page on ï»¿ï»¿Encyclopedia Dramatica. Mentioned are the rating system, the “glog” and the original choice of Game Maker 8 logo. There are also a couple of quotes by site users as well as a “Sandy Duncan logic” section.
- Last week I started writing a review of the Stencyl beta but fellow tester Jack Brockley beat me to releasing something fully readable (as well as a fully playable game entered in the recent GameJolt Jam). You can see his thoughts on Stencyl here.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios