YoYo Games’ sixth competition based on the theme of “Discovery” officially wrapped up today with the three winners announced.
After approximately one and a half months of judging, the three winners were decided on after thorough examination by the YYG judges. The winners are as follows:
First Place ($1000):
The Hive by titusthreex
Mysterious disappearances numbering by the hundreds plagues a once quiet and scenic town. Its up to investigative reporter Alex Rig to discover the answers to the unexplained.
Second Place ($500):
BlackOut by Mark13673
In this game you are an Assessor… A member of an elite secret police force 200 years in humanity`s future. Using all your skills you must discover the truth about yourself, about the people that control the governement and about the future of 15 billion people…
YoYo Games also mentioned that the details for the next competition will be announced in very near future.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys