YoYo Games have released a small/badly laid out flow chart showing the process through which submitted games must go before appearing in the YoYo Game Store or on other platforms. An enlarged version is on the right.
None of the game requirements, due to be listed in a “Base Line Spec”, have yet been released – all in all it isn’t a very insightful announcement.
An iPad version in Andrew McCluskey’s madnessMADNESSmadness series, dubbed Maddening HD (yuk!) is “coming soon”. The Apple iPad release will later be followed by a general iOS release suitable for iPhones and iPod Touch. No word yet on pricing or a release date.
Update 2nd November: Maddening HD has been released on iPad at ($0.99 USD, £0.59).
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4