Since the last episode of GMTalk we have seen some major developments at YoYo Games with the release of their first three iPhone and iPad games.
They Need to Be Fed author Jesse Venbrux guests alongside usual presenters Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley and myself in this 35 minute show (recorded Saturday).
Jesse talks about his recent blog post on converting games for use on iPhone and iPad, his new job in Japan and beating Andrew at bowling.
We also briefly discuss a few other topics such as iPad gaming, the Game Maker’s Companion and (possibly) the next game YoYo Games will be releasing.
If there is anyone in particular you would like to hear on a future show please let us know in the comments.
Direct Link (32MB)
100,000 games at YoYo Games
Grabeorama YoYoGames.com game play stats
My post on the resources section of YoYoGames
Music: Define Happy by ushenkopo
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!