Following on from a introductory session to Game Maker at New York University which was held a couple of weeks ago Noah Sasso is holding a series of four 3-hour Game Maker workshop sessions aimed at beginners starting next Sunday in Brooklyn. They are priced at $295 with the registration deadline today.
Mike Dailly is continuing to make use of the Game Maker 8.1 discussion area at the Game Maker Community to poll member opinions on particular aspects of Game Maker. Topics are addressed one at a time before being closed, currently issues covered include external editors, collections and the system registry.
In a press release GameSalad announce that their easy iPhone game creator has been downloaded 107,000 times and has been used to create more than 1,500 games which “account for more than 3% of all games sold on iTunes”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys