Jesse Venbrux is to have a second title published by YoYo Games next week. The Karoshi series will make an appearance on iOS next Wednesday at 59p/99c reports PocketGamer who also say a PSP mini release should be out by the end of the month.
The first game of Jesse’s to be published by the company, gravity platformer They Need To Be Fed, has been YoYo Games’ most successful paid App at iTunes.
An Android version of the first title that YoYo Games published in October last year, SkyDiver Mach II, has been released today. Whereas the iPhone and iPad versions sell for £0.59 the game costs double at £1.19 on Android.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios