Jesse Venbrux is to have a second title published by YoYo Games next week. The Karoshi series will make an appearance on iOS next Wednesday at 59p/99c reports PocketGamer who also say a PSP mini release should be out by the end of the month.
The first game of Jesse’s to be published by the company, gravity platformer They Need To Be Fed, has been YoYo Games’ most successful paid App at iTunes.
An Android version of the first title that YoYo Games published in October last year, SkyDiver Mach II, has been released today. Whereas the iPhone and iPad versions sell for £0.59 the game costs double at £1.19 on Android.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!