Jesse Venbrux is to have a second title published by YoYo Games next week. The Karoshi series will make an appearance on iOS next Wednesday at 59p/99c reports PocketGamer who also say a PSP mini release should be out by the end of the month.
The first game of Jesse’s to be published by the company, gravity platformer They Need To Be Fed, has been YoYo Games’ most successful paid App at iTunes.
An Android version of the first title that YoYo Games published in October last year, SkyDiver Mach II, has been released today. Whereas the iPhone and iPad versions sell for £0.59 the game costs double at £1.19 on Android.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart