Mike Dailly has blogged about the GameMaker 8.1 3D speed improvements he has been working on (see earlier post). In the next update he plans to introduce static 3D models alongside the dynamic models currently used in GameMaker.
I came across a rotator which brings up random games from YoYo Games. If you are looking for something new to play this is a good place to start as there are options to prevent 1-star rated and non-rated games from appearing and you can easily skip to another game.
The C++ source code for Adventure Game Studio has been released. Adventure Game Studio is a free game engine for designing point and click adventure games similar to Monkey Island and Broken Sword.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios