Mike Dailly has blogged about the GameMaker 8.1 3D speed improvements he has been working on (see earlier post). In the next update he plans to introduce static 3D models alongside the dynamic models currently used in GameMaker.
I came across a rotator which brings up random games from YoYo Games. If you are looking for something new to play this is a good place to start as there are options to prevent 1-star rated and non-rated games from appearing and you can easily skip to another game.
The C++ source code for Adventure Game Studio has been released. Adventure Game Studio is a free game engine for designing point and click adventure games similar to Monkey Island and Broken Sword.
Related Posts via Categories
- Ownership Change – What Now For GMB?
- GameMaker Blog Ceasing Publication
- Exclusive Interview With The Creator Of GameMaker
- Community Links – New Exports, GDC Showreel, First Tizen Devices
- Community Links – Steam Greenlight Stats, 3D Animation, Squirrels
- Weekend Community Links – Steam Rollback, Custom IDE and Slow Down Explanation
- Weekend Community Links – Call of the Wild, Free Halo 4, EXE Creation Returns
- Weekend Community Links – EXE Packing, Android Guide, Steam Record
- Community Links – YoYo Twitter Support, Win 8 Rebate, Secret Santa
- Weekend Community Links – DRM, Steam Workshop, Free Upgrades
« Sixty Five Million and One BC Now Free Game Maker Games April 2011: Tottenham, Retrovision, Blue Box »