Mike Dailly has blogged about the GameMaker 8.1 3D speed improvements he has been working on (see earlier post). In the next update he plans to introduce static 3D models alongside the dynamic models currently used in GameMaker.
I came across a rotator which brings up random games from YoYo Games. If you are looking for something new to play this is a good place to start as there are options to prevent 1-star rated and non-rated games from appearing and you can easily skip to another game.
The C++ source code for Adventure Game Studio has been released. Adventure Game Studio is a free game engine for designing point and click adventure games similar to Monkey Island and Broken Sword.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative