The puzzle game Project-W has won the â‚¬1,500 grand prize in the Creative Game Challenge.
As well as the grand prize a further â‚¬6,000 in prizes were up for grabs for shortlisted games in the game development competition for Dutch high school students.
Project-W is a platform based game in which flooding must be prevented by operating levers to control the flow of water.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios