The puzzle game Project-W has won the â‚¬1,500 grand prize in the Creative Game Challenge.
As well as the grand prize a further â‚¬6,000 in prizes were up for grabs for shortlisted games in the game development competition for Dutch high school students.
Project-W is a platform based game in which flooding must be prevented by operating levers to control the flow of water.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4