The puzzle game Project-W has won the â‚¬1,500 grand prize in the Creative Game Challenge.
As well as the grand prize a further â‚¬6,000 in prizes were up for grabs for shortlisted games in the game development competition for Dutch high school students.
Project-W is a platform based game in which flooding must be prevented by operating levers to control the flow of water.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys