Via Paul Eres on the right is an advert for an old and totally unrelated “Game-Maker” which was developed by Recreational Software Designs. DIYGamer has a little history of this product whilst Autofish took a look at the software in 2009 and posted some screenshots of games developed using it.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart