Via Paul Eres on the right is an advert for an old and totally unrelated “Game-Maker” which was developed by Recreational Software Designs. DIYGamer has a little history of this product whilst Autofish took a look at the software in 2009 and posted some screenshots of games developed using it.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys