Via Paul Eres on the right is an advert for an old and totally unrelated “Game-Maker” which was developed by Recreational Software Designs. DIYGamer has a little history of this product whilst Autofish took a look at the software in 2009 and posted some screenshots of games developed using it.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios