The flash animation on the YoYo Games homepage has been updated so that, if your browser is compatible, a HTML5 animation will show instead.
The new animation, which rotates through the various versions of GameMaker, looks and feels the same as the original flash version but has been created with the as yet unreleased HTML5 version of GameMaker.
The source code for the animation – viewable here – is obfuscated.
Also, if you type “flipout” on your keyboard whilst on the website all text on the page flips upside down (thanks Greg for the tip!).
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4