The flash animation on the YoYo Games homepage has been updated so that, if your browser is compatible, a HTML5 animation will show instead.
The new animation, which rotates through the various versions of GameMaker, looks and feels the same as the original flash version but has been created with the as yet unreleased HTML5 version of GameMaker.
The source code for the animation – viewable here – is obfuscated.
Also, if you type “flipout” on your keyboard whilst on the website all text on the page flips upside down (thanks Greg for the tip!).
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys