The flash animation on the YoYo Games homepage has been updated so that, if your browser is compatible, a HTML5 animation will show instead.
The new animation, which rotates through the various versions of GameMaker, looks and feels the same as the original flash version but has been created with the as yet unreleased HTML5 version of GameMaker.
The source code for the animation – viewable here – is obfuscated.
Also, if you type “flipout” on your keyboard whilst on the website all text on the page flips upside down (thanks Greg for the tip!).
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios