Issue 8 of indieMagazine [pdf] was released earlier this week.
The company behind the Unity Game Engine has secured $12 million in funding from existing investor Sequoia and Chinese and Singapore based investment funds. Unity Technologies started developing their game creation software in 2001 and now employ over 100 people. (A couple of weeks old this one, but I overlooked it earlier.)
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!