Issue 8 of indieMagazine [pdf] was released earlier this week.
The company behind the Unity Game Engine has secured $12 million in funding from existing investor Sequoia and Chinese and Singapore based investment funds. Unity Technologies started developing their game creation software in 2001 and now employ over 100 people. (A couple of weeks old this one, but I overlooked it earlier.)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios