Issue 8 of indieMagazine [pdf] was released earlier this week.
The company behind the Unity Game Engine has secured $12 million in funding from existing investor Sequoia and Chinese and Singapore based investment funds. Unity Technologies started developing their game creation software in 2001 and now employ over 100 people. (A couple of weeks old this one, but I overlooked it earlier.)
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart