That’s not a Halloween typo in the title.
GraveMaker name YoYo Games have given to two seemingly separate (or perhaps a very evolved concept!) HTML5 games they have demoed in video form.
When we saw it in July a pumpkin character could walk around, jump on to some platforms and not do much else. In the video released today (above) this appears to have changed into a grave farming and fighting game with a totally different protagonist.
On top of that the game is scheduled for release in “Q4 2011”. But today is Halloween and the game has not yet been released… Spooky.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart