That’s not a Halloween typo in the title.
GraveMaker name YoYo Games have given to two seemingly separate (or perhaps a very evolved concept!) HTML5 games they have demoed in video form.
When we saw it in July a pumpkin character could walk around, jump on to some platforms and not do much else. In the video released today (above) this appears to have changed into a grave farming and fighting game with a totally different protagonist.
On top of that the game is scheduled for release in “Q4 2011”. But today is Halloween and the game has not yet been released… Spooky.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!