The theme for the 2011/2012 Creative Game Challenge has been revealed as ‘collisions’. This will be third game development competition for Dutch High School students organised by Mark Overmars’ Utrecht University.
Entered games are required to be made using version 8.1 of GameMaker and can be submitted either by an individual or a small team. As in previous years prizes are split between numerous awards, with this year seeing a total prize fund of â‚¬7,500.
Registration is open until March 1st 2012 at the Creative Game Challenge website (Dutch). The website also contains a hidden link to a couple of “secret” pages offering advice on how to approach the project.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart