YoYo Games have released a screenshot of the GameMaker IDE and a GameMaker game running on the Fedora 15 distribution of Linux. This is a ported version of the three year old GameMaker 7, using the Game Maker for Mac Lazarus codebase rather than the latest 8.1 derivative.
Writing on Twitter Russell Kay stated that YoYo Games are looking at the possibility of getting the GameMaker maker, or IDE, running on the $25 RaspberryPi computer which is soon to be placed on sale.
The latest version of GameMaker is currently only available for Windows.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys