Earlier this month, owners of GameMaker: Studio Master Collection were given access to a beta version of the new Windows Phone 8 module. Today the module was officially released, with a familiar price tag of USD $199. The module is free for new and existing Master Collection owners.
GameMaker: Studio now supports a large variety of popular platforms, including Chrome, Facebook, Google Play, iTunes, the App Store, the Mac App Store, OS X, the Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart