Earlier this month, owners of GameMaker: Studio Master Collection were given access to a beta version of the new Windows Phone 8 module. Today the module was officially released, with a familiar price tag of USD $199. The module is free for new and existing Master Collection owners.
GameMaker: Studio now supports a large variety of popular platforms, including Chrome, Facebook, Google Play, iTunes, the App Store, the Mac App Store, OS X, the Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative