Earlier this month, owners of GameMaker: Studio Master Collection were given access to a beta version of the new Windows Phone 8 module. Today the module was officially released, with a familiar price tag of USD $199. The module is free for new and existing Master Collection owners.
GameMaker: Studio now supports a large variety of popular platforms, including Chrome, Facebook, Google Play, iTunes, the App Store, the Mac App Store, OS X, the Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios