Today, YoYo Games are moving into a brand new office, located on the fourth floor of the “DundeeOne” building within the $1.5bn Dundee Waterfront development. The building’s address is 5 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee, Scotland, and the office itself boasts 8,611 square feet of space. YoYo Game’s flagship product, GameMaker Studio, was launched just over a year ago and has been well received by the GameMaker community, fueling the company’s growth.
CEO Sandy Duncan, said:
“The business is growing rapidly and we need top quality flexible office space that will reflect the scale of our ambitions whilst providing our staff with an environment in which they can continue to do great work.”
According to a recent article on BBC News, YoYo Games currently employ 25 people and are planning to double their staff with new positions in software engineering, systems development, and notably, sales and customer service.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios