Simon Donkers has given the GameMaker.info website a face-lift. There are new features available including a customisable startpage, similar to iGoogle. GameMakerBlog is included as one of the default feeds but there is a big selection to choose from, including MarkUp, 64Digits and of course the official news from YoYoGames (if any ever comes).
My homepage will stick at iGoogle, as it is far too useful for me to warrant a change, but even so GameMaker.info is a good place to go to catch up with gamemaker related news as RSS feeds from all the top Game Maker sites are there.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios