Danny has released a video showing the evolution of the GameMaker-TV.com introduction sequence. Not something I was expecting. It’s all well and good making this video which I suppose could be of interest to GMTV enthusiasts, but with only two full episodes made I can’t help but feel this was released a year too early and perhaps the focus should have been put on producing the third episode.
That said creating new content is hard. I haven’t added anything new to GameMaker.tv for a good few months. Switching to WordPress is about all that has happened there this year.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios