It appears GMC member, Camman, has launched a web site entitled Game Maker Central . It is similar to the popular Will Host For Food. Personally, I found the site much more graphically appealing than Will Host For Food, and even better is that thus far there are no ads (hope it stays that way). There seems to be a lot of upload sites emerging lately. Most of them are just a cheap rip off, not Game Maker Central. Looks like Will Host For Food may be getting a run for their money. I just hope Game Maker Central Can be used by many, and I want it to stay around for a very long time. This is my new personal preference for a Game Maker upload site and will be using it a lot. The only complaint I have is a minor one, to buy a real .com domain not uni.cc.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios