So far this month we are yet to see any new issues of the major Game Maker magazines.
MarkUp has been notably absent as it normally releases to a pretty strict schedule at the start of the month. Whilst GameMaker Tech have been delayed following several days downtime at their forum. Still they plan to use Drupal as the CMS for their main site which I’m sure will please MarkUp’s Robin.
It has been quite a slow period for Game Maker news recently, without any magazine releases and no recent updates from YoYo Games. YoYo’s ancient civilization competition now has less than 10 days remaining.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios