Today we’ve launched a brand new feature for the site which will help you stay updated with the latest GameMaker news – without having to check for new posts every day. We will be sending an occasional newsletter to readers that sign up for our mailing list. This newsletter will include an overview of the most interesting and most important news that we have covered recently, plus it will instantly alert you to time-limited discounts and giveaways. We will even be including exclusive content and free stuff for subscribers!
To join the newsletter, look for the “subscribe” button in the sidebar to the right. It only takes a few seconds to sign up. Game Maker Blog does not spam, and you can easily opt-out at any time.
Look forward to our first ever newsletter later this month!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios