| life cover
buy to let mortgage
home owner loans
insure your house
So in true investigative journalist style, okay maybe not, I will be examining the trailers and discussing their effectiveness. Above all I will be seeing if any of the trailers can convince me to download the game they are promoting. I fear not.
First up is Senseless War, a “SENSELESS, CRAZY, INZANE ASS KICKING WAR!” game by Coffee Lover Productions. I paused iTunes so my music wouldn’t ruin the trailer but I needn’t have worried. Like the original Lander Remix trailer this had no volume.
Did it convince me to download the game? No. This trailer appears to be speeding through the gameplay very quickly, perhaps in 10 times speed and it all looked a bit rushed to me.
From the trailer it appears that Senseless War is a bit like xgenstudios’s Defend your castle game, however I won’t be downloading the game so I’ll never find out. The screenshot on the GMC suggests however that the gameplay is more complex. Overall I would say the single screenshot displayed in the GMC topic is more useful than the entire 8 (yes eight) second trailer.
- Senseless War Trailer
- GMC Topic (and download link)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios