In this post I take a very quick flashback to earlier issues mentioned in gamemaker blog and take a look to see how they are developing.
My article on the Forted game is going to be featured in a future issue of MarkUp – the gamemaker magazine I like the most. Micco the creator of the game is working on a new version to follow up some of my earlier criticisms.
The most viewed (and commented on) post recently has been the post Things Garion hates about gamemaker, Garion even popped over to answer some of the comments.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4