In this post I take a very quick flashback to earlier issues mentioned in gamemaker blog and take a look to see how they are developing.
My article on the Forted game is going to be featured in a future issue of MarkUp – the gamemaker magazine I like the most. Micco the creator of the game is working on a new version to follow up some of my earlier criticisms.
The most viewed (and commented on) post recently has been the post Things Garion hates about gamemaker, Garion even popped over to answer some of the comments.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios