In an poor attempt to emulate GMKing’s ‘leaky pipes‘ promotion technique, as used for announcing the YoYoGames endorsement of MarkUp, you probably haven’t noticed the few subtle hints I have been trying to drop about a Game Maker related project I am planning.
Maybe you have now. Well the domain was avalible and I needed a project for the summer.
Any comments, suggestions etc. on what direction to or not to take?
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart