In an poor attempt to emulate GMKing’s ‘leaky pipes‘ promotion technique, as used for announcing the YoYoGames endorsement of MarkUp, you probably haven’t noticed the few subtle hints I have been trying to drop about a Game Maker related project I am planning.
Maybe you have now. Well the domain was avalible and I needed a project for the summer.
Any comments, suggestions etc. on what direction to or not to take?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios