It seems that GameMakerBlog should be renaming MarkUpBlog, following the two previous posts about the magazine I will again mention it.
In particular I am going to be looking at the results so far from my graphical ad for the Game Maker Affiliation Service. An ad is offered by MarkUp to people who contribute content to the magazine.
On the day MarkUp 5 was released two people joined the GMA and actually got their account set up correctly, which seems to be hard work for some people, not sure why. So this is just a quick note to say that the targeted audience that read MarkUp do respond to adverts placed within it.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios