Why oh why do people at the GMC come up with such absurd assumptions as this, that people are purposely ignoring them and are boycotting any topics posted in by this particular member.
Perhaps it is because of this member’s interests which include, as stated in the members profile, “going out on the street smashing windows“. This person also seems to be upset that there are not more than 237 (yes, 237) posts in response to a topic about one of their creations.
Posts at the GMC don’t just come mysteriously from the sky they have to be earned (unless you are Grego). True some truly useless games or pointless topics may get lots of replies and views and some good games may not get much of a response at all, but in general good games get a good number of replies. Personally I’d be happy with 237 replies, but then to this member it is obviously not enough.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!