Why is it that ever since GM got on the YoYo train, the GMC started getting a sudden flood of an average of 5 (this is a Probably Not CorrectTM
statistic) complaint and/or problem topics a day? It’s just whining of Softwrap, issues with their (ugh) Rails powered website or just general complaining?
Come to think of it, what good has YoYo done? Surely they’ve funded the project and all, but for the general community, all they’ve done is set up some horrible attempt at a “game making portal” (yoyogames.com for the clueless) and caused a lot of problems for people with Softwrap. Not to mention killing GM Showcase.
Heated comments argument, go.
In other news, somebody updated WordPress, and I expect a lot of tagging goodness sometime soon! Yay!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios