Why is it that ever since GM got on the YoYo train, the GMC started getting a sudden flood of an average of 5 (this is a Probably Not CorrectTM
statistic) complaint and/or problem topics a day? It’s just whining of Softwrap, issues with their (ugh) Rails powered website or just general complaining?
Come to think of it, what good has YoYo done? Surely they’ve funded the project and all, but for the general community, all they’ve done is set up some horrible attempt at a “game making portal” (yoyogames.com for the clueless) and caused a lot of problems for people with Softwrap. Not to mention killing GM Showcase.
Heated comments argument, go.
In other news, somebody updated WordPress, and I expect a lot of tagging goodness sometime soon! Yay!
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys