Why is it that ever since GM got on the YoYo train, the GMC started getting a sudden flood of an average of 5 (this is a Probably Not CorrectTM
statistic) complaint and/or problem topics a day? It’s just whining of Softwrap, issues with their (ugh) Rails powered website or just general complaining?
Come to think of it, what good has YoYo done? Surely they’ve funded the project and all, but for the general community, all they’ve done is set up some horrible attempt at a “game making portal” (yoyogames.com for the clueless) and caused a lot of problems for people with Softwrap. Not to mention killing GM Showcase.
Heated comments argument, go.
In other news, somebody updated WordPress, and I expect a lot of tagging goodness sometime soon! Yay!
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart