YoYo Games have announced the details of their second Game Maker competition.
Prizes still total $1750 but this time the theme is ‘Ancient Civilisation’. I guess we can expect to see lots of Egyptian pyramids then…..
‘Ancient Civilisation’ is quite vague so leaves a wide scope but I expect we will see one or two civilisations dominating the entries. There are 85 development days as of now. Looks like they’ve been listening to some of the criticism they received previously.
Hey look. With this post we could have been gmnews….
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs