YoYo Games have announced the details of their second Game Maker competition.
Prizes still total $1750 but this time the theme is ‘Ancient Civilisation’. I guess we can expect to see lots of Egyptian pyramids then…..
‘Ancient Civilisation’ is quite vague so leaves a wide scope but I expect we will see one or two civilisations dominating the entries. There are 85 development days as of now. Looks like they’ve been listening to some of the criticism they received previously.
Hey look. With this post we could have been gmnews….
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!