YoYo Games have announced the details of their second Game Maker competition.
Prizes still total $1750 but this time the theme is ‘Ancient Civilisation’. I guess we can expect to see lots of Egyptian pyramids then…..
‘Ancient Civilisation’ is quite vague so leaves a wide scope but I expect we will see one or two civilisations dominating the entries. There are 85 development days as of now. Looks like they’ve been listening to some of the criticism they received previously.
Hey look. With this post we could have been gmnews….
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios