Danny has released a video showing the evolution of the GameMaker-TV.com introduction sequence. Not something I was expecting. It’s all well and good making this video which I suppose could be of interest to GMTV enthusiasts, but with only two full episodes made I can’t help but feel this was released a year too early and perhaps the focus should have been put on producing the third episode.
That said creating new content is hard. I haven’t added anything new to GameMaker.tv for a good few months. Switching to WordPress is about all that has happened there this year.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart