Danny has released a video showing the evolution of the GameMaker-TV.com introduction sequence. Not something I was expecting. It’s all well and good making this video which I suppose could be of interest to GMTV enthusiasts, but with only two full episodes made I can’t help but feel this was released a year too early and perhaps the focus should have been put on producing the third episode.
That said creating new content is hard. I haven’t added anything new to GameMaker.tv for a good few months. Switching to WordPress is about all that has happened there this year.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!