Lovely, the GMC admins have just realised that an error in their almost-3-years-old script has prevented registrations for the past week or so.
Not much has been happening recently, quite a disappointment really. Guess we are just waiting for YoYo to cause another controversy to kick things off. Oh, and GameMakerTech issue 11 should be out before the end of the week.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4