Lovely, the GMC admins have just realised that an error in their almost-3-years-old script has prevented registrations for the past week or so.
Not much has been happening recently, quite a disappointment really. Guess we are just waiting for YoYo to cause another controversy to kick things off. Oh, and GameMakerTech issue 11 should be out before the end of the week.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios