It appears GMC member, Camman, has launched a web site entitled Game Maker Central . It is similar to the popular Will Host For Food. Personally, I found the site much more graphically appealing than Will Host For Food, and even better is that thus far there are no ads (hope it stays that way). There seems to be a lot of upload sites emerging lately. Most of them are just a cheap rip off, not Game Maker Central. Looks like Will Host For Food may be getting a run for their money. I just hope Game Maker Central Can be used by many, and I want it to stay around for a very long time. This is my new personal preference for a Game Maker upload site and will be using it a lot. The only complaint I have is a minor one, to buy a real .com domain not uni.cc.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!