So far this month we are yet to see any new issues of the major Game Maker magazines.
MarkUp has been notably absent as it normally releases to a pretty strict schedule at the start of the month. Whilst GameMaker Tech have been delayed following several days downtime at their forum. Still they plan to use Drupal as the CMS for their main site which I’m sure will please MarkUp’s Robin.
It has been quite a slow period for Game Maker news recently, without any magazine releases and no recent updates from YoYo Games. YoYo’s ancient civilization competition now has less than 10 days remaining.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative