So far this month we are yet to see any new issues of the major Game Maker magazines.
MarkUp has been notably absent as it normally releases to a pretty strict schedule at the start of the month. Whilst GameMaker Tech have been delayed following several days downtime at their forum. Still they plan to use Drupal as the CMS for their main site which I’m sure will please MarkUp’s Robin.
It has been quite a slow period for Game Maker news recently, without any magazine releases and no recent updates from YoYo Games. YoYo’s ancient civilization competition now has less than 10 days remaining.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4