It appears Gm Fetch is already ending after just one issue. Gamma6 announced that GM Fetch is coming to a closing quite surprising after only one, four page issue.
I will probably reuse the name for an upcoming program I am making.
Some of his reasons include.
– Sandy Duncan never responded to our interview questions, even though agreeing to take part. I understand he is a busy man.
– FredFredRickson never replied to our countless reminders even after he agreed to take part in interview.
– Phillip Gamble didn’t really help, and always focused on what was negative by posting bad comments in his blog.
– I don’t really get much response from the team
– We got a pathetic 90 downloads when issue 1 of GMM got over 130 downloads, 40 more than us.
– More people hate GM Fetch than like it, so I have little motivation to donate hard work to people who don’t care.
My question to you guys is; do you even care if GM Fetch is ending? Does anyone care if they come back? My opinion is that GM Fetch is just another failed magazine trying to compete with the big guys.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart