GameMaker Blog can exclusively reveal that the content of the long established MadLadDesigns Game Maker Knowledge Base will soon be integrated into GMKing’s GMPedia wiki resource.
The Knowledge Base, which has not been actively maintained for a while, has had over 25,000 visitors and hosts a wide range of informative articles and examples to explain GameMaker functions.
The process of importing articles to the wiki format has just started, but eventually the GMKB will redirect to GMPedia which currently hosts over 400 articles.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys