GameMaker Blog can exclusively reveal that the content of the long established MadLadDesigns Game Maker Knowledge Base will soon be integrated into GMKing’s GMPedia wiki resource.
The Knowledge Base, which has not been actively maintained for a while, has had over 25,000 visitors and hosts a wide range of informative articles and examples to explain GameMaker functions.
The process of importing articles to the wiki format has just started, but eventually the GMKB will redirect to GMPedia which currently hosts over 400 articles.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios