Issue 14 of GameMaker Tech, due to be released at the end of the month, will feature an exclusive interview with YoYo Games.
“You know they made YoYoGames.com, and they’re in control of Game Maker development, but do you know what Sandy’s favourite food is. Okay, we won’t be asking that, but in an exclusive interview we’ll be asking YoYo Games the questions YOU want answered.
We are proud to be the first GM publication to present a feature length exclusive with YYG. If you can think of some questions you’d like asked, simply make a topic in the special “YoYo Special” sub-forum on the main GMTech forums.“
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs