A promising new website, the G3d 3d Effects Database, has been launched. This innovative site hosts an array of different 3D Effects created by various artists/coders for GameMaker. It currently features just a little over ten effects but from the look of this site I can imagine this number will grow at a rapid rate. The response from members at the GMC has been positive.
My personal favorite effect is the ‘Explosion with Shrapnel’ effect (right). The only thing this site needs is a real domain (rather than the overused uni.cc)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios