A promising new website, the G3d 3d Effects Database, has been launched. This innovative site hosts an array of different 3D Effects created by various artists/coders for GameMaker. It currently features just a little over ten effects but from the look of this site I can imagine this number will grow at a rapid rate. The response from members at the GMC has been positive.
My personal favorite effect is the ‘Explosion with Shrapnel’ effect (right). The only thing this site needs is a real domain (rather than the overused uni.cc)
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs