A promising new website, the G3d 3d Effects Database, has been launched. This innovative site hosts an array of different 3D Effects created by various artists/coders for GameMaker. It currently features just a little over ten effects but from the look of this site I can imagine this number will grow at a rapid rate. The response from members at the GMC has been positive.
My personal favorite effect is the ‘Explosion with Shrapnel’ effect (right). The only thing this site needs is a real domain (rather than the overused uni.cc)
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!