The recently announced GMking blog has published a new post today, shedding some light on the ways their staff collaborates via instant messengers and other forms of communication.
The GMking staff is extremely geographically diverse, which makes communication and decision making processes much harder. Many of our staff have an 8 hour or more time gap (which probably explains why some of us are such night-owls ;).).
The blog also has a few other posts to date detailing development of their projects.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios