Recently GameMaker Blog experienced some unexpected extended downtime. The downtime, which lasted approximately 72 hours, was caused by the company hosting our server. Due to a serious network error and a minor omission in our backup system, we have lost access to images used on the site over the past year. However, all other data is safe and has been restored. We will be working to restore the site to 100% over the next few months.
As this downtime has conflicted with our $3000 software giveaway, we are extending the deadline for the giveaway until the 1st of May 2014.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios