The long closed Tutorials and Examples forum at the Game Maker Community is set to re-open soon according to a forum moderator.
New posts in the forum, which previously enabled GameMaker users to post “good, clear, concise and efficient tutorials and well documented examples that can be of great use to other Game Maker users”, were suspended after the forum was closed for a reorganisation in August.
In the past all new topics required moderator approval to ensure that the tutorials provided were of suitable quality. As of yet there is no word on what changes, if any, will have been made by the time the forum is re-opened.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!