The long closed Tutorials and Examples forum at the Game Maker Community is set to re-open soon according to a forum moderator.
New posts in the forum, which previously enabled GameMaker users to post “good, clear, concise and efficient tutorials and well documented examples that can be of great use to other Game Maker users”, were suspended after the forum was closed for a reorganisation in August.
In the past all new topics required moderator approval to ensure that the tutorials provided were of suitable quality. As of yet there is no word on what changes, if any, will have been made by the time the forum is re-opened.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs