- GameMaker Tech magazine have completed their giveaway of 10 free GameMaker 7 pro licenses. The winning entries in their competition were submitted by T-Dub, Peter Colborne-Veel, Manuel, Giorgio Sotiropoulos, Rigoberto Juarez, Mariano Ariel de la Torre, Schalk, Jatz, Newbguy and Matthew Kremer. Congratulations to all the winners and to GameMaker Tech for organising a competition with $200 worth of prizes.
- The Creations section at the Official GameMaker Community is to be split into 8 different sections to make it more difficult for people to see the latest games – I’m sure this wasn’t the intention, but I for one will not be checking eight different sub-forums to see recent releases.
- Respected GMC member Mr.Chubigans has released his first major commercial game designed with GameMaker. Spirits of Metropolis is a twist on the Match-3 gems genre which pollute the Internet with their unoriginality. A demo is available – but it is a 40MB download.
This sounds like GMWeekly material…
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys