A brief look at some of the other stories from this week:
- A sequel to the popular Caveman Craig game is in development.
- There were over 225 entries in YoYo Games’ “Save the Planet” competition which bizarrely YYG continue to plug on their homepage. Sandy has said that he is “trying to do something a bit different” for the next contest.
- There is an ‘informal contest‘ for Simulation & Sports games at the GMC organised by administrator Chronic. The deadline is a month, after which the winner will be decided by a member poll.
- I can confirm that GMB will not try to sell you internet access, phone services or anything of the sort. This is after all a blog about GameMaker.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys