28 days ago, Sandy Duncan announced that he would be holding a competition to see who could make the best new logo for GM8. Earlier today, he announced that the time for submitting your entries has now come to a close. The winners(s) will be picked out of the 500+ submissions that were entered by the creator of Game Maker, Mark Overmars, and announced some time this weekend.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!