28 days ago, Sandy Duncan announced that he would be holding a competition to see who could make the best new logo for GM8. Earlier today, he announced that the time for submitting your entries has now come to a close. The winners(s) will be picked out of the 500+ submissions that were entered by the creator of Game Maker, Mark Overmars, and announced some time this weekend.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios