28 days ago, Sandy Duncan announced that he would be holding a competition to see who could make the best new logo for GM8. Earlier today, he announced that the time for submitting your entries has now come to a close. The winners(s) will be picked out of the 500+ submissions that were entered by the creator of Game Maker, Mark Overmars, and announced some time this weekend.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs