YoYo Games’ Sandy Duncan has confirmed that Game Maker 8 will sell for the same price as its predecessor Game Maker 7 – $25. Of course this excludes those of you who have purchased (or will purchase) a Game Maker 7 upgrade at any time during 2009 as these purchasers are entitled to a free upgrade.
Sandy’s comments also suggest that it is the creation of a new “distribution system” to replace Softwrap which is holding up the final release date. Sandy has also confirmed that Game Maker 8 will not use Digital Rights Management.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!