YoYo Games’ Sandy Duncan has confirmed that Game Maker 8 will sell for the same price as its predecessor Game Maker 7 – $25. Of course this excludes those of you who have purchased (or will purchase) a Game Maker 7 upgrade at any time during 2009 as these purchasers are entitled to a free upgrade.
Sandy’s comments also suggest that it is the creation of a new “distribution system” to replace Softwrap which is holding up the final release date. Sandy has also confirmed that Game Maker 8 will not use Digital Rights Management.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart