- GMLive are broadcasting their next Game Maker radio discussion show tomorrow at 11am Eastern Time (4pm UK, time in your location). Topics will include Climb to the Top of the Castle’s recent $10,000 victory and people moaning at the lack of a hammer in the new Game Maker logo. The guest is Wyatt Best (bendodge) from Game Maker Tech magazine and formerly GMNews.
- The Claw Project recently published an interview with Paul Eres. Studio Eres are the creators of the commercial Game Maker game Immortal Defense. Paul talks about his upcoming creation Saturated Dreamers including the funding method he used.
- Sakisa has created a development blog to show how work on Crimelife 3 is progressing. Crimelife 2 in the most played game at YoYo Games.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!