Their site lists
twelve members who aim to release “the best game maker entertainment”. I think they mean media. thirteen
Why can’t they just concentrate on improving, or even just actually producing, their existing output? Today’s episode of their radio show was cancelled (as was GMLive’s unrelated show last weekend) and the sixth issue of their magazine was not released at the weekend as it should have been. We don’t need to be given similar content in audio, written and now video formats – one high quality platform would suffice.
The most successful Game Maker media outlet GMTech had just one product.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys