Their site lists
twelve members who aim to release “the best game maker entertainment”. I think they mean media. thirteen
Why can’t they just concentrate on improving, or even just actually producing, their existing output? Today’s episode of their radio show was cancelled (as was GMLive’s unrelated show last weekend) and the sixth issue of their magazine was not released at the weekend as it should have been. We don’t need to be given similar content in audio, written and now video formats – one high quality platform would suffice.
The most successful Game Maker media outlet GMTech had just one product.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4