- The Escapist Magazine recently published an interview with Game Maker user cactus. Jonatan talks about Mondo Agency, IGF finalist Tuning and the psychedelic theme of his games.
- Keith Stuart made a post today in today’s Guardian Games Blog title “How to become an indie developer in eight steps. Developer Rob Fearon recommends Game Maker:
“Personally, I prefer Game Maker which is a whopping $25. Shoddy DRM and lack of regular updates aside, it’s an immense package.”
-Rob Fearon, Guardian Games Blog
A number of the developers mentioned in the article may be familiar to you.
- Ubisoft recently revealed how they plan to combat piracy of their titles in the future – by requiring users to create an online account which they can then use to download purchased games on any computer. Something similar for Game Maker someday?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4