GMLive’s tenth live Game Maker radio show was hosted today and lasted half an hour.
The date of the next show has not been announced as host Joshua is considering the possibility of a merge with GMIndie Radio to make a weekly show. Producer Jono announced that he would be resigning from his position at GMLive after today’s show.
Below is an ‘as live’ show recording complete with incredible levels of feedback and crackle. You’d have to be pretty dedicated to make it to the end (when the site tracked just 4 listeners).
Direct link or flash player: [audio:http://gamemakerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/gmlive-27-feb-2010.mp3]
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios