Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley, Joshua Pedroza and myself were briefly joined by Greyson Wright (RC) for the recording of a third GMTalk Game Maker podcast. We discuss the winning games and other high quality entries in the recent YoYo Games contest and the process for getting Game Maker games on PSP.
Also mentioned is Mike Dailly’s blog, the current YoYo Games competition, the YoYo Games App Store and we take a brief look at Game Maker magazines launched since our last episode.
55 minute mono version:
Direct link (50MB)
Process of getting Game Maker games on to PSP
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart