Andrew McCluskey, Jack Brockley, Joshua Pedroza and myself were briefly joined by Greyson Wright (RC) for the recording of a third GMTalk Game Maker podcast. We discuss the winning games and other high quality entries in the recent YoYo Games contest and the process for getting Game Maker games on PSP.
Also mentioned is Mike Dailly’s blog, the current YoYo Games competition, the YoYo Games App Store and we take a brief look at Game Maker magazines launched since our last episode.
55 minute mono version:
Direct link (50MB)
Process of getting Game Maker games on to PSP
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative